Wednesday, October 15, 2008

update!

it's been months since i've updated. i feel like i am doing a million and one things right now. stress-city 2008. i'm a little bewildered by the fact that i'm in the midst of taking midterms. is the semester really that far along? apparently.

this can all basically be seen on my flickr...
but i got into that whole 365 days photography project.. failed.. and now i am attempting to make it a 52 weeks project. hopefully i'll have more time for something like that.

anyway. a few of my personal favorites..







went to the lincoln park zoo a few weeks ago. i can't believe i forgot my dslr.

i made a new best friend...


and this reminded me of bunny (our cat) so adorable!


my two best friends - jenni and kyle :)



i have a continuous semester photography assignment for my graphic design class. pretty excited about it :)
look for fun new things to come (hopefully).

No comments: